Hey guys! I’m back from my week off over Thanksgiving. I’ve been having a stressful time lately and needed a bit of a break. But back to business!
Today’s recipe is a super easy crowd pleaser, an almond based stuffing – most people don’t even notice it’s not breadcrumbs.
This recipe is enough for a small (5kg) turkey, or two chickens. Scale up as needed.
You will need:
- 2 cups almond flour (finely ground preferably, it stays together better)
- 2 small Gala apples, grated/shredded
- 2 large carrots, grated/shredded
- 2 sprigs rosemary (Approx: 1T dried rosemary)
- 1 white/yellow onion, diced
- 1 T sea salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 T garlic powder
Mix everything together in bowl. Stuff it inside a dead, cleaned turkey. It’s important that the turkey is dead. Or it makes this recipe at LEAST ten times more difficult. 😀
Prepare the rest of the bird to your liking and roast.
I told you it was easy. Assuming well, you know….
Like this post? Pin it to your recipe boards!