Hey Strangekittens. I’ve been thinking, I have all these random things I do when I’m unhappy, or pissed off that really help in cheering me up. Some of them are random, but I thought I’d share. I know Mondays can suck, but here’s some fun stuff that can help lift you out of the darkness. 1. Talk to your cat. (Or dog, or bird, or bearded lizard…your get the point.) Chairman chirruping and meowing back at me like a conversation never fails to make … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- WN: Recipes
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Wednesday Noms: Nori Steak Wrap
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Ginger-Choc Strangekitty Cookies, because it's our 1st birthday!
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets