Strangekitty Cooks is all about affordable recipes, mostly following the Paleo/Primal/gluten-free sort of area. Not all recipes are all three, some are only Paleo, some are Primal (a little less strict than Paleo – I do use dairy) but often I will recommend a good substitute to make it strictly Paleo. If I forget, comment and I’ll think of something!
Strangekitty Cooks is based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. I cook seasonally and with whatever I can find in a small apartment kitchen. If i can make good food, so can you. 🙂
I love collaborating with other bloggers and companies, so here’s the quick info:
- I am an experienced writer, professional artist and food nut.
- I’ve been featured on Shape.com for my Paleo recipes, and published several times for my photography and design.
- We have a varied fan base, but the largest is females from 19-45.
For examples of reviews I’ve done for companies so far, click here.
A few guidelines:
- We will disclose if you sent it to us to be reviewed.
- We’re based in Vancouver, Canada. Please don’t send us stuff that violates local laws. 🙂
- We contribute to recipe aggregators like Just Eat Real Food and Chowstalker.
We host relevant ads through Google Adsense. Although they are designed to be relevant to our target audience and posts, occasionally they may not be. Please use the contact form below to report anything inappropriate (with a screenshot preferably, which you can host on sites like Imgur). We apologize if this happens.
Comments or questions are welcome.