Hey guys! Here are five of my favourite places to find food-spiration. Chowstalker. Just looking at the front page makes me drool, but this site is an amazing collector for Paleo/gluten-free recipes. Dessertstalker is Chowstalker’s sweeter little sister, collecting Paleo friendly dessert recipes. Nom Nom Paleo has an amazing Paleo foodie blog, cookbook AND an app. She also gives great advice for eating out, gluten free! Everyday Paleo are a Paleo Parenting … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- SK's Spring BBQ Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- Wednesday Noms: Hunter Stew
- Beauty Tips: Sun protection!
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets