My street is overrun with tiny, fluffy baby squirrels. So…obviously I ran around with a giant zoom lens taking pictures like a weirdo. They were happily scooting around like zoomy little buggers. I left some nuts outside for them, they’re all already gone!
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- SK's Spring BBQ Recipes
- Coconut & Asparagus Soup With Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
- Wednesday Noms: Red Bird Pile Chicken
- Beauty Tips: Sun protection!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets