Hey guys, this week’s recipe is very customizable Thai Green Curry, and I did cheat a little! I used a pre-made curry paste. Before you lynch me, I’ll say that this curry paste is just the herbs/spices needed: no nasty preservatives! They herbs can sometimes be hard to find. You can find them in just about any supermarket, or Asian market. But if you feel up to making the paste yourself, it’s … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Tropical Flower
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Kitchen basics: What you should have, and what you don't really need - Part 1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets