Hey guys! Guess what I like to nom? RIBS! I love ribs. Maybe it’s because they come with handles for easier nomming? Anyway, this week’s recipe is pretty spicy – adjust the amounts to your taste. It’s a delectable, slow roasted beef back rib. Not a common choice, I know. But they’re very cheap, and easy to ace if done right! You will need: 4 large beef back ribs 250g … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
- WN: Recipes
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Roasted Ham Hocks + Dandelion Greens
- This Is How Much It Costs to Own a Vagina: An Itemized List
- Drunken Chicken Stew
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets