Hey Strangekittens. This week, I went for something a little darker, and partially inspired by Cesare Borgia. (I want season 2 already!). Like his character, this look is dark and bloody, with a flashes of brilliance. We all know, the Borgias like their bling. You will need: Essie’s Bordeaux/Essie’s Fishnet Stockings Essie’s Wrapped in Rubies A good topcoat, I chose to go over it with a matte, but the shine … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Gluten-Free Apple-Blueberry Crumble
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- WN: Recipes
- Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets