Hey Strangekittens. This week, I went for something a little darker, and partially inspired by Cesare Borgia. (I want season 2 already!). Like his character, this look is dark and bloody, with a flashes of brilliance. We all know, the Borgias like their bling. You will need: Essie’s Bordeaux/Essie’s Fishnet Stockings Essie’s Wrapped in Rubies A good topcoat, I chose to go over it with a matte, but the shine … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets