Hey Strangekittens. This week, I went for something a little darker, and partially inspired by Cesare Borgia. (I want season 2 already!). Like his character, this look is dark and bloody, with a flashes of brilliance. We all know, the Borgias like their bling. You will need: Essie’s Bordeaux/Essie’s Fishnet Stockings Essie’s Wrapped in Rubies A good topcoat, I chose to go over it with a matte, but the shine … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Nori Steak Wrap
- Contact/Press Kit
- 10 Easy Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets