Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Beef Heart & Parsnip Stew
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- Shiitake/Portabella Mushroom Steak Burgers w/ Cheddar & Onion
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets