Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Strangekitty, here kitty!
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Almond Satay Burgers
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets