Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Beef Short Rib & Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets