Hey guys! Here are five of my favourite places to find food-spiration. Chowstalker. Just looking at the front page makes me drool, but this site is an amazing collector for Paleo/gluten-free recipes. Dessertstalker is Chowstalker’s sweeter little sister, collecting Paleo friendly dessert recipes. Nom Nom Paleo has an amazing Paleo foodie blog, cookbook AND an app. She also gives great advice for eating out, gluten free! Everyday Paleo are a Paleo Parenting … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Roast Acorn Squash Bowl with Pico De Gallo
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets