Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a classic rib dinner. It’s simple and quick; but tastes rich and spicy. This recipe is designed for two (or one very hungry person). So just double it for every additional two. You will need: 1 large rack of baby back ribs 2 T Sriracha/chilli sauce Garlic powder Onion powder Salt & Pepper 1/2 cup cocktail onions, peeled 1 large white onion, peeled and … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Turkey Neck Slow Cooker Stew (aka Sicky Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- 5 Quick tips for spicing up your protein shakes
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets