Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a classic rib dinner. It’s simple and quick; but tastes rich and spicy. This recipe is designed for two (or one very hungry person). So just double it for every additional two. You will need: 1 large rack of baby back ribs 2 T Sriracha/chilli sauce Garlic powder Onion powder Salt & Pepper 1/2 cup cocktail onions, peeled 1 large white onion, peeled and … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Roasted Ham Hocks + Dandelion Greens
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Shiitake/Portabella Mushroom Steak Burgers w/ Cheddar & Onion
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets