This week’s look is my last salute to the colours of Fall before I dive into Halloween! Fall is very short here in Vancouver. It’s a lovely garnet red and yellow gold with just enough creepy… You will need: A yellow gold colour A garnet red metallic – I used Sephora by OPI’s ‘Living in Cinnamon’ (I’m obsessed with this colour right meow) Something with a fine point – I cut the end … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets