This week’s look is my last salute to the colours of Fall before I dive into Halloween! Fall is very short here in Vancouver. It’s a lovely garnet red and yellow gold with just enough creepy… You will need: A yellow gold colour A garnet red metallic – I used Sephora by OPI’s ‘Living in Cinnamon’ (I’m obsessed with this colour right meow) Something with a fine point – I cut the end … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Turkey Neck Slow Cooker Stew (aka Sicky Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets