Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a classic rib dinner. It’s simple and quick; but tastes rich and spicy. This recipe is designed for two (or one very hungry person). So just double it for every additional two. You will need: 1 large rack of baby back ribs 2 T Sriracha/chilli sauce Garlic powder Onion powder Salt & Pepper 1/2 cup cocktail onions, peeled 1 large white onion, peeled and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Easy Rum & White Peach Crumble
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets