Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a classic rib dinner. It’s simple and quick; but tastes rich and spicy. This recipe is designed for two (or one very hungry person). So just double it for every additional two. You will need: 1 large rack of baby back ribs 2 T Sriracha/chilli sauce Garlic powder Onion powder Salt & Pepper 1/2 cup cocktail onions, peeled 1 large white onion, peeled and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Braised Baby/Bay Scallops with Tomato, Onion & Tarragon
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets