Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a nice, cosy roasted Butternut squash soup. But it’s got a yummy, spicy kick of Ginger and Chipotle! It’s super easy and makes a delicious lunch or dinner on those cold days. You will need: 1 medium Butternut squash 1 can coconut milk 2 Tsp butter/ghee 1 tsp Chipotle powder (paste works too) 1 tsp ginger powder Step one: Preheat oven to 400. Cut … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- WN: Recipes
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Friday Nails: How to get your nails ready for spring
- Friday Nails: Tropical Flower
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets