Hey everyone! How’s your week been? Mine’s been crazy busy. This week I received some review samples from Born Pretty Store. They sell nail art tools and decoration, and some really cute cosmetics, too. I picked out these cute dried flowers, because it’s something I haven’t tried before, or seen around locally. You get a wheel container where you can turn the opening to the one you want to pick – way easier, and less … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Braised Baby/Bay Scallops with Tomato, Onion & Tarragon
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets