Hey guys! This is my week 3 entry for NPC’s Holiday Nail Art competition. Seeing as everyone else is doing straight up trees and baubles, I decided to be a weirdo and go abstract It’s kinda symbolic. The red is for Canada. The gold is for the good times with friends. The diamond/stars is for the hopes we hold for a new year. Xmas is not traditionally a happy … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Mango, Sage, Basil & Ginger Beef Rolls
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Braised Baby/Bay Scallops with Tomato, Onion & Tarragon
- Easter Noms: Sunflower Butter Bird's Nests
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets