Hey everyone! How’s your week been? Mine’s been crazy busy. This week I received some review samples from Born Pretty Store. They sell nail art tools and decoration, and some really cute cosmetics, too. I picked out these cute dried flowers, because it’s something I haven’t tried before, or seen around locally. You get a wheel container where you can turn the opening to the one you want to pick – way easier, and less … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Coconut & Asparagus Soup With Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
- Tropical Pineapple-Lime Beef Short Ribs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets