Hey everyone! How’s your week been? Mine’s been crazy busy. 😀 This week I received some review samples from Born Pretty Store. They sell nail art tools and decoration, and some really cute cosmetics, too. I picked out these cute dried flowers, because it’s something I haven’t tried before, or seen around locally. You get a wheel container where you can turn the opening to the one you want to pick – way easier, and … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Interview: Model & MUA, Kerosene Deluxe
- My weekend with Kerosene Deluxe!
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Red Bird Pile Chicken
- Easter Noms: Sunflower Butter Bird's Nests
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets