Hey guys. It’s the end of summer, booo! But I made popsicles…so…YAYYY! Popsicles don’t have to be loaded with sugar and nasty sweeteners, you can make your own with this creamy coconut base. Obviously you need popsicle molds for this recipe. (Time for a dollar store run. I got mine from IKEA though, for about $6 CAD for a set of six.) This one is sweetened with Pineapple juice and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Easy Rum & White Peach Crumble
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Red Bird Pile Chicken
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets