Hey guys. It’s the end of summer, booo! But I made popsicles…so…YAYYY! Popsicles don’t have to be loaded with sugar and nasty sweeteners, you can make your own with this creamy coconut base. Obviously you need popsicle molds for this recipe. (Time for a dollar store run. I got mine from IKEA though, for about $6 CAD for a set of six.) This one is sweetened with Pineapple juice and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets