Hey guys. It’s the end of summer, booo! But I made popsicles…so…YAYYY! Popsicles don’t have to be loaded with sugar and nasty sweeteners, you can make your own with this creamy coconut base. Obviously you need popsicle molds for this recipe. (Time for a dollar store run. I got mine from IKEA though, for about $6 CAD for a set of six.) This one is sweetened with Pineapple juice and … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Summery Cucumber Carbonara
- Post-holiday weekend: Recipes for leftovers!
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets