Hey guys! Here are five of my favourite places to find food-spiration. Chowstalker. Just looking at the front page makes me drool, but this site is an amazing collector for Paleo/gluten-free recipes. Dessertstalker is Chowstalker’s sweeter little sister, collecting Paleo friendly dessert recipes. Nom Nom Paleo has an amazing Paleo foodie blog, cookbook AND an app. She also gives great advice for eating out, gluten free! Everyday Paleo are a Paleo Parenting … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Post-holiday weekend: Recipes for leftovers!
- Lemon-Honey Butter Cornish Hen + Sautéed Watercress
- Raspberry Cocoa Truffles
- 10 Easy Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- My weekend with Kerosene Deluxe!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets