Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- SK's Spring BBQ Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- Beauty Tips: Sun protection!
- Wednesday Noms: Hunter Stew
- How to fry the perfect pork chop
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets