Hey Strangekittens. This post is part two of this one: Kitchen basics: What you should have, and what you don’t really need. Read that before you read this one. This one goes into more depth about why you need certain things, and what you can use it for. So you can decide for yourself what you do and don’t need. Like I mentioned, if you want to eat properly and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- SK's Spring BBQ Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Red Bird Pile Chicken
- Wednesday Noms: Hunter Stew
- Beauty Tips: Sun protection!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets