This week’s manicure is a scratch, messy look inspired by slime…and sparkles. Yes, really. Plus I wanted to use this Essence green Scritch scratch… You will need: Essence’s metallic green ’25’ Essence’s sparkly mauve ’19’ Some sort of fine point tool like a toothpick. A fine, dry paintbrush Nail polish remover + q-tips Step one: 2 coats of the mauve. Make sure it’s completely dry before moving on. I love … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Beef Heart & Parsnip Stew
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets