Hey guys! Spring is here, and seafood is cheap and plentiful. This week, I whipped up a yummy cashew-ginger sauce for a fishy stirfry! Note: This sauce goes well with just about any white meat. Probably with red meat too, but I haven’t tried it yet. Serves 2, with leftovers. You will need: 2 salmon fillets (approximately 450g), sliced into strips/chunks 4 T cashew butter 2 T honey 2 t … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- WN: Recipes
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Ginger-Choc Strangekitty Cookies, because it's our 1st birthday!
- Wednesday Noms: Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Interview: Vancouver's own 'Precious Metal' burlesque
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets