Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Eastern Spice Crusted Lamb Shoulder
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Coconut & Asparagus Soup With Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets