This week’s manicure is a scratch, messy look inspired by slime…and sparkles. Yes, really. Plus I wanted to use this Essence green Scritch scratch… You will need: Essence’s metallic green ’25’ Essence’s sparkly mauve ’19’ Some sort of fine point tool like a toothpick. A fine, dry paintbrush Nail polish remover + q-tips Step one: 2 coats of the mauve. Make sure it’s completely dry before moving on. I love … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Coconut & Asparagus Soup With Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets