Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Strangekitty, here kitty!
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets