This week’s manicure is a scratch, messy look inspired by slime…and sparkles. Yes, really. Plus I wanted to use this Essence green 😀 Scritch scratch… You will need: Essence’s metallic green ’25’ Essence’s sparkly mauve ’19’ Some sort of fine point tool like a toothpick. A fine, dry paintbrush Nail polish remover + q-tips Step one: 2 coats of the mauve. Make sure it’s completely dry before moving on. I … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Don't let anyone take your sparkle. (What to do when you feel cut down)
- Beauty Tutorials
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets