Hey guys. Today’s recipe is quite literally a hearty beef stew. This budget cut of organ meat has a slightly bad reputation, but it really isn’t that different from other muscle meats, like flank steak. It’s very dense and nutritious with a rich beefy flavour. I paired it with some strong spices and some sweet parsnips to balance out the meaty mineral flavour. It’s also a one pot dish, super … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Gluten-Free Apple-Blueberry Crumble
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Peachy Vanilla-Ginger Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets