Hey guys. Today’s recipe is quite literally a hearty beef stew. This budget cut of organ meat has a slightly bad reputation, but it really isn’t that different from other muscle meats, like flank steak. It’s very dense and nutritious with a rich beefy flavour. I paired it with some strong spices and some sweet parsnips to balance out the meaty mineral flavour. It’s also a one pot dish, super … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Don't let anyone take your sparkle. (What to do when you feel cut down)
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Persimmon & Mushroom Stuffed Pork Loin
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets