Hey guys. Today’s recipe is quite literally a hearty beef stew. This budget cut of organ meat has a slightly bad reputation, but it really isn’t that different from other muscle meats, like flank steak. It’s very dense and nutritious with a rich beefy flavour. I paired it with some strong spices and some sweet parsnips to balance out the meaty mineral flavour. It’s also a one pot dish, super … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- WN: Recipes
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets