Hey guys. Today’s recipe is quite literally a hearty beef stew. This budget cut of organ meat has a slightly bad reputation, but it really isn’t that different from other muscle meats, like flank steak. It’s very dense and nutritious with a rich beefy flavour. I paired it with some strong spices and some sweet parsnips to balance out the meaty mineral flavour. It’s also a one pot dish, super … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Cactus Fruit & Orange Sauce
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Braised Baby/Bay Scallops with Tomato, Onion & Tarragon
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets