Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Almond Satay Burgers
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- Friday Nails: Reverse French Glitter Manicure
- NCLA Nail Wraps Review - Nail Polish Canada
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets