Hey guys! Here are five of my favourite places to find food-spiration. Chowstalker. Just looking at the front page makes me drool, but this site is an amazing collector for Paleo/gluten-free recipes. Dessertstalker is Chowstalker’s sweeter little sister, collecting Paleo friendly dessert recipes. Nom Nom Paleo has an amazing Paleo foodie blog, cookbook AND an app. She also gives great advice for eating out, gluten free! Everyday Paleo are a Paleo Parenting … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Compound Butters
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Turkey Neck Slow Cooker Stew (aka Sicky Stew)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets