Hey Strangekittens. This post is part two of this one: Kitchen basics: What you should have, and what you don’t really need. Read that before you read this one. This one goes into more depth about why you need certain things, and what you can use it for. So you can decide for yourself what you do and don’t need. Like I mentioned, if you want to eat properly and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Tropical Flower
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets