Hey Strangekittens. This post is part two of this one: Kitchen basics: What you should have, and what you don’t really need. Read that before you read this one. This one goes into more depth about why you need certain things, and what you can use it for. So you can decide for yourself what you do and don’t need. Like I mentioned, if you want to eat properly and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Wednesday Noms: Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
- Friday Nails: How to get your nails ready for spring
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets