Hey guys. Watching the US presidential inauguration coverage from across the border is quite a view. I love how Americans go all out with stuff like this. Honestly, I do. I love watching ceremonies from an anthropological standpoint. Being that the US is Canada’s closest neighbour, I feel obligated to keep up with the national news. But one thing about it in particular has got me a little angry. It’s the coverage of the … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- WN: Recipes
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: How to get your nails ready for spring
- Wednesday Noms: Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets