Hey Strangekittens. I’ve been thinking, I have all these random things I do when I’m unhappy, or pissed off that really help in cheering me up. Some of them are random, but I thought I’d share. I know Mondays can suck, but here’s some fun stuff that can help lift you out of the darkness. 1. Talk to your cat. (Or dog, or bird, or bearded lizard…your get the point.) Chairman chirruping and meowing back at me like a conversation never fails to make … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Quick Diamond Gem Accent Nail tutorial
- Wednesday Noms: Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- 4 Things The Hunger Games Can Teach Us About the War on Women
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets