Hey everyone. We all have bad weeks, right? This past ten days I could swear I did something to piss off karma, but that’s not my point. I’ve touched on this before; you shouldn’t let life cut you down. But when you’re having a shitty week, it’s ok to bitch about it. Not constantly, though. Dwelling on it isn’t going to help, or is it? I’ve found that sometimes, the horrible things people … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Beauty Tutorials
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Mango, Sage, Basil & Ginger Beef Rolls
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets