Hey guys! Guess what I like to nom? RIBS! I love ribs. Maybe it’s because they come with handles for easier nomming? Anyway, this week’s recipe is pretty spicy – adjust the amounts to your taste. It’s a delectable, slow roasted beef back rib. Not a common choice, I know. But they’re very cheap, and easy to ace if done right! You will need: 4 large beef back ribs 250g … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Hunter Stew
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Easy Rum & White Peach Crumble
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets