Hey guys, this week i’m giving my nails a well deserved break. I put together the trends i’m seeing online for the fall, so you can keep up to date! Biggest trend: Oxblood red. A deep, dark, visceral red. This comes back in every year in nails and lips, i’m not too surprised. My favourite red? Essie’s ‘Bordeaux’ I’m seeing a rise in nail stamping art and stickers, probably due … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets