Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Tropical Flower
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets