Hey guys, this week i’m giving my nails a well deserved break. I put together the trends i’m seeing online for the fall, so you can keep up to date! Biggest trend: Oxblood red. A deep, dark, visceral red. This comes back in every year in nails and lips, i’m not too surprised. My favourite red? Essie’s ‘Bordeaux’ I’m seeing a rise in nail stamping art and stickers, probably due … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Beef Heart & Parsnip Stew
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets