About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- WN: Recipes
- NCLA Nail Wraps Review - Nail Polish Canada
- Wednesday Noms: Almond Satay Burgers
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Reverse French Glitter Manicure
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hey Strangekittens. You might remember Kerosene Deluxe from the interview I did with her before. She’s one of my favourite models to work with, as well as being a complete doll. But don’t let that fool you, she’s hardcore! Being a plus size model is different, but Kerosene has used it as a great way to spread positive body image to the masses. That’s why I wanted to feature her … Continue reading
Hey Strangekittens. Do you hate Mondays as much as me? I think it should always be a 3-day weekend! Anyway, I’ve been busy the last few weeks. Had a health scare with a relative, but kept myself occupied with work. It does help, especially when there’s nothing you can do personally. This is what I was working on: More shots with Vesper Sephony! I recently bought a very, very strong exhaust fan, … Continue reading
Hey Strangekittens. Recently I caught up with my friend Kerosene Deluxe, a popular pinup model and makeup artist. I wanted to ask her about herself, and questions you sent in. I’m always amazed at how perfect her makeup is, this girl knows exactly how to rock a look. Being an industry veteran, she knows lots of good stuff. First up… How did you get into make-up? Was it something you … Continue reading