Hey guys. Last night I had to quickly whip something up for dinner, as we were going out that night for something where I wasn’t sure that we’d be able to eat. I have a bunch of citrus and tropical fruits around, so I experimented a little. What I came up with was a bright, fresh way to prepare pork chops. The pork is sweet and savoury, and the papaya-lime … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Turkey Neck Slow Cooker Stew (aka Sicky Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets