Hey guys. Last night I had to quickly whip something up for dinner, as we were going out that night for something where I wasn’t sure that we’d be able to eat. I have a bunch of citrus and tropical fruits around, so I experimented a little. What I came up with was a bright, fresh way to prepare pork chops. The pork is sweet and savoury, and the papaya-lime … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- WN: Recipes
- Beauty Tutorials
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Chunky Veal Spaghetti Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets