Hey guys. Last night I had to quickly whip something up for dinner, as we were going out that night for something where I wasn’t sure that we’d be able to eat. I have a bunch of citrus and tropical fruits around, so I experimented a little. What I came up with was a bright, fresh way to prepare pork chops. The pork is sweet and savoury, and the papaya-lime … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Easy Rum & White Peach Crumble
- Cactus Fruit & Orange Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets