Hey guys! I hope everyone had a nice holiday week (US/Canada). In light of the feasting that was no doubt had, I’ve compiled a list of leftover-friendly recipes. Chunky Veal Sauce Poverty Stew (slow cooker) Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce Lamb Hotpot Squash & Rosemary Fritters Coconut & Asparagus Soup with Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Don't let anyone take your sparkle. (What to do when you feel cut down)
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Fireberry Chicken
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets