Hey guys! I hope everyone had a nice holiday week (US/Canada). In light of the feasting that was no doubt had, I’ve compiled a list of leftover-friendly recipes. Chunky Veal Sauce Poverty Stew (slow cooker) Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce Lamb Hotpot Squash & Rosemary Fritters Coconut & Asparagus Soup with Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- How to fry the perfect pork chop
- Eastern Spice Crusted Lamb Shoulder
- WN: Recipes
- Summery Cucumber Carbonara
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets