Hey guys! I hope everyone had a nice holiday week (US/Canada). In light of the feasting that was no doubt had, I’ve compiled a list of leftover-friendly recipes. Chunky Veal Sauce Poverty Stew (slow cooker) Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce Lamb Hotpot Squash & Rosemary Fritters Coconut & Asparagus Soup with Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- 2014 Summer Recipe Favourites
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Monday Meow: 5 Youtube channels you should subscribe to, right meow!
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets