Hey guys! Guess what I like to nom? RIBS! I love ribs. Maybe it’s because they come with handles for easier nomming? Anyway, this week’s recipe is pretty spicy – adjust the amounts to your taste. It’s a delectable, slow roasted beef back rib. Not a common choice, I know. But they’re very cheap, and easy to ace if done right! You will need: 4 large beef back ribs 250g … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Roast Acorn Squash Bowl with Pico De Gallo
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Almond, Apple & Rosemary Turkey Stuffing - Gluten-free!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets