Hey Strangekittens. The nice people at nailpolishcanada.com sent me this nifty Konad nail stamping kit to try out. Everyone knows I love free stuff, (and who doesn’t) plus i’ve never tried stuff like this before. As a professionally trained artist, if I did something this detailed I usually handpainted it….carefully. I’ve seen a lot of stuff like this that are popular in Asia, but not much in stores here yet. I’m kinda in love with … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Reverse French Glitter Manicure
- Wednesday Noms: Red Bird Pile Chicken
- Wednesday Noms: Fireberry Chicken
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets