This weeks look is a sweet and cute Valentine’s look. I know it’s early, but it’s best to be prepared. You can change this from vampy to cute, depending on which look you like Products: Konad Nail Stamper kit (white polish) Bundlemonster stamp plate #BM 317 Essie ‘Bordeaux’ Sally Hansen ‘Red Carpet’ Music: “Watching Seabirds Soar (Harmony)” by DoKashiteru (feat. Snowflake) http://ccmixter.org/files/DoKashiteru/24925 is licensed under a Creative Commons license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Interview: Model & MUA, Kerosene Deluxe
- Sk Ladies Roar! Kerosene Deluxe, Muse, Model, & Body Positive Activist
- My weekend with Kerosene Deluxe!
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets