Hey guys. I was lucky enough to spot some bison stew meat on clearance at my local Thrifty Foods last week and snatched it up! I haven’t cooked bison before, so I went with something simple, and basically treated it like beef. I swear it tastes better than it looks. It’s deep, rich but not overwhelmingly so. Bison does taste like a cross between beef, with a slightly gamey flavour … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Braised Baby/Bay Scallops with Tomato, Onion & Tarragon
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- WN: Recipes
- Beef Short Rib & Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Interview: Vancouver's own 'Precious Metal' burlesque
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets