Hey guys. I was lucky enough to spot some bison stew meat on clearance at my local Thrifty Foods last week and snatched it up! I haven’t cooked bison before, so I went with something simple, and basically treated it like beef. I swear it tastes better than it looks. It’s deep, rich but not overwhelmingly so. Bison does taste like a cross between beef, with a slightly gamey flavour … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Eastern Spice Crusted Lamb Shoulder
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Coconut & Asparagus Soup With Shredded Roast Chicken Thighs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets