Hey guys. I was lucky enough to spot some bison stew meat on clearance at my local Thrifty Foods last week and snatched it up! I haven’t cooked bison before, so I went with something simple, and basically treated it like beef. I swear it tastes better than it looks. It’s deep, rich but not overwhelmingly so. Bison does taste like a cross between beef, with a slightly gamey flavour … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Monday Meow: I've been busy!
- Eastern Spice Crusted Lamb Shoulder
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Almond Satay Burgers
- Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets