Hey guys. I was lucky enough to spot some bison stew meat on clearance at my local Thrifty Foods last week and snatched it up! I haven’t cooked bison before, so I went with something simple, and basically treated it like beef. I swear it tastes better than it looks. It’s deep, rich but not overwhelmingly so. Bison does taste like a cross between beef, with a slightly gamey flavour … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Beauty Tutorials
- Chunky Veal Spaghetti Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets