Hey guys. I was lucky enough to spot some bison stew meat on clearance at my local Thrifty Foods last week and snatched it up! I haven’t cooked bison before, so I went with something simple, and basically treated it like beef. I swear it tastes better than it looks. It’s deep, rich but not overwhelmingly so. Bison does taste like a cross between beef, with a slightly gamey flavour … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Gluten-Free Apple-Blueberry Crumble
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Turkey Neck Slow Cooker Stew (aka Sicky Stew)
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- WN: Recipes
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets