Hey guys! Guess what I like to nom? RIBS! I love ribs. Maybe it’s because they come with handles for easier nomming? Anyway, this week’s recipe is pretty spicy – adjust the amounts to your taste. It’s a delectable, slow roasted beef back rib. Not a common choice, I know. But they’re very cheap, and easy to ace if done right! You will need: 4 large beef back ribs 250g … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- WN: Recipes
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Wednesday Noms: Nori Steak Wrap
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Ginger-Choc Strangekitty Cookies, because it's our 1st birthday!
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets