Hey guys! This is my week 3 entry for NPC’s Holiday Nail Art competition. Seeing as everyone else is doing straight up trees and baubles, I decided to be a weirdo and go abstract It’s kinda symbolic. The red is for Canada. The gold is for the good times with friends. The diamond/stars is for the hopes we hold for a new year. Xmas is not traditionally a happy … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Konad Stamping Nail Art review/tutorial
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Friday Nails: Silver Surfer
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets