Hey guys! This is my week 3 entry for NPC’s Holiday Nail Art competition. Seeing as everyone else is doing straight up trees and baubles, I decided to be a weirdo and go abstract 😛 It’s kinda symbolic. The red is for Canada. The gold is for the good times with friends. The diamond/stars is for the hopes we hold for a new year. Xmas is not traditionally a … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- WN: Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Bison, Carrot & Coconut Soup
- Salmon Parmesean + Rustic Mash
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets