Hey guys! This is my week 3 entry for NPC’s Holiday Nail Art competition. Seeing as everyone else is doing straight up trees and baubles, I decided to be a weirdo and go abstract 😛 It’s kinda symbolic. The red is for Canada. The gold is for the good times with friends. The diamond/stars is for the hopes we hold for a new year. Xmas is not traditionally a … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Beauty Tutorials
- Don't let anyone take your sparkle. (What to do when you feel cut down)
- Honeyed Salmon with Cashew-Ginger Sauce
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
- Red Bird Pile Chicken
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets