Hey guys! This week’s recipe is a classic rib dinner. It’s simple and quick; but tastes rich and spicy. This recipe is designed for two (or one very hungry person). So just double it for every additional two. You will need: 1 large rack of baby back ribs 2 T Sriracha/chilli sauce Garlic powder Onion powder Salt & Pepper 1/2 cup cocktail onions, peeled 1 large white onion, peeled and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Friday Nails: Bridal nails, because...
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- How to Help/Info for Australia (ACT/NSW Bushfire)
- Interview: Model & MUA, Kerosene Deluxe
- Spicy Chicken & Yam Wok Salad with Cabbage Noodles
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets