Hey Strangekittens. This week I didn’t do a full tutorial; it was more like a quick experiment. I wanted to see if I could get a dragon scale effect with sequins/paillettes. Here’s what I did: What I used: Paillettes Nail glue Whatever polish colours you want. What I did: I only did this on my thumb. I basically started from the sides, and did the centre last. I layered the … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- WN: Recipes
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Nori Steak Wrap
- Wednesday Noms: Ginger-Choc Strangekitty Cookies, because it's our 1st birthday!
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets