Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- WN: Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Flashback: Almond flour treats!
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets