Hey guys! This week is a bit tough financially (good dentistry is worth it though), which got me thinking: Eating healthy can be hard on a budget. So I put together a few tips and recipes from my catalogue that are budget friendly! Wholesale shopping Did you know there’s a lot of places that are way cheaper than your local supermarkets? It’s true. No, I don’t mean Costco. I mean … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- The perils of being a female gamer online
- Mango, Sage, Basil & Ginger Beef Rolls
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie - Gluten free!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets