Hey Strangekittens. This post is part two of this one: Kitchen basics: What you should have, and what you don’t really need. Read that before you read this one. This one goes into more depth about why you need certain things, and what you can use it for. So you can decide for yourself what you do and don’t need. Like I mentioned, if you want to eat properly and … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Royal Blood
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Winter Hair Woes
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Wednesday Noms: Chipotle-Honey Beef Back Ribs & Crimini Mushrooms
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
- Paleo shopping on a budget
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets