Hey Strangekittens. I’ve seen a LOT of Olympics nails this week. Hundreds. Thing is, they all seem to look the same. Olympic rings, country flags, woooo. So, I decided to go for a more abstract celebration – this one signifies victory. Golden streaks with silver and bronze flecks, glittering like an Olympic medal. You will need: A gold colour Sephora’s glitter coat in ‘212’ Dental floss. Waxed is better. Step one: 2-3 coats … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- Beauty Tutorials
- Chunky Veal Spaghetti Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets