Hey Strangekittens. I’ve seen a LOT of Olympics nails this week. Hundreds. Thing is, they all seem to look the same. Olympic rings, country flags, woooo. So, I decided to go for a more abstract celebration – this one signifies victory. Golden streaks with silver and bronze flecks, glittering like an Olympic medal. You will need: A gold colour Sephora’s glitter coat in ‘212’ Dental floss. Waxed is better. Step one: 2-3 coats … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Salmon Parmesean + Rustic Mash
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets